Interested in SUU Aviation?
Become a pilot or aircraft technician with SUU’s College of Aerospace Sciences and Technology. Demand for pilots and technicians has grown rapidly, and is predicted to grow even more over the next 18 years according to recent studies by Boeing and Airbus.
Facts About The Program:
- SUU is the highest altitude university flight school in the country
- SUU has one of the most up-to-date aviation maintenance training programs in the world
- SUU’s airplane training fleet is mostly made of the Cirrus SR20, one of the safest single-engine aircraft in the world.
- SUU runs the largest university-owned helicopter training fleet in the world.
Flight Footage and Videos About SUU Aviation
- Applied Associate in Aviation
- There are many bachelor's degrees offered at SUU that will enhance your aviation goal: Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies (BIS), Bachelor's Degree in General Studies (BSGS), Bachelor of Aviation Science.
"This has been the best career choice I have ever made." -Brandon Osborn
Flight Students, You'll Earn These Pilot Licenses and Ratings
- Private Pilot
- Instrument Rating
- Commercial Pilot
- Certified Flight Instructor
- Certified Flight Instructor Instrument
Maintenance Students, You'll Earn These Licenses
Fixed Wing Students, You'll Also Be Able To Earn
Multi-Engine Rating (Starting for Spring 2020 enrollment)
Notice: For students using veteran's educational benefits please be aware that aviation degree options may be subject to VA restrictions. Veterans are encouraged to discuss any restrictions with the SUU Veteran Center.
Proud Partner of The W. Edwards Deming Institute